We’re looking for a talented, awesome Social media manager to administer all of our social media accounts! You’ll be in charge of setting up a B2B and B2C strategy, creating original text, editing videos, images and other forms of content, managing posts and responding to followers. You are required to manage our company image in a cohesive, efficient way to achieve our goals.
As a social media manager, we expect you to be up to date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends.
- Design and implement with managing director a B2B social media strategy to target and acquire new clients, brands, and agencies
- Design and implement with managing director a B2C social media strategy to strengthen the brand image and its influence on the community
- Set specific objective and report on ROI
- Collaborate with creative director and artists to gather all sorts of content for social media (Work In Progress / Illustrations / Animation / Final Pieces / Character Designs)
- Communicate with followers and incorporate the brand into social media
- Suggest and implement innovative features to develop brand awareness
- Stay up to date with current technologies and trends in social media
Skills & Competencies
- Proven work experience in B2B social media campaigns
- Excellent communication and copywriting skills (English / Arabic)
- Able to generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily
- Solid knowledge of SEO, Keyword research, and Google analytics
- Familiar with Adobe Photoshop and a video editing tool (Premiere for ex) and After Effects (a plus)
- Familiar with metrics and tracking ROI of social campaigns
Part-time or Freelance (TBD)
How to Apply
Attention to detail is key if you want to work at Caustik. Hence it is imperative you demonstrate that trait in something as simple as the application process below.
Send us an email pitching yourself. It’s a marketing position, so market yourself already. Get as crazy and creative as you see fit. Look up our work to know who Caustik is and how you should be selling us your talent.
Don’t forget to also attach your CV along with any material (PDF/Links) that you deem necessary to showcase your talent by email to:
Email subject: Jobs / Social Media Manager